How We Work
FREE Referral Services For:
Time is of the essence...
If you've been injured
contact us now
The first thing you should know:
We do not charge for initial consultations. And we work for a percentage of any settlement or jury verdict that we are able to obtain for you. (Fees are calculated before expenses). If there is no monetary award, you pay nothing.
NOTE: All cases are different and must be evaluated on their own merit. A result in one case does not guarantee a result in another.
Time is of the essence
If you’ve been injured, you should act quickly to protect your rights. Waiting to seek medical, emotional or financial help sends the wrong message to the insurance company and the courts. If you’ve been injured, contact us immediately. We’ll not only help you protect your rights, we can also direct you to medical professionals, towing services, auto repair facilities, body shops, etc.
What to expect...step by step
- Contacting us is the first step. Give us a call to set up a meeting — You can also send us an email or respond via the contact form at left.
- If you are unable to come to our office, we’ll come to you.
Meet With Us
- In the initial meeting, we will try to learn everything we can about your injuries, the circumstances that led to them and the special challenges they create for you.
- We’ll ask you about your insurance coverage.
- If needed, we will help you find medical, chiropractic, counseling, physical rehab or other services to help get your life back on track.
- We will advise you on steps you should take to protect your rights.
- We will give you our professional opinion about the strength of your claim and the likelihood of a positive settlement.
- If we agree to proceed, we will ask you to sign a simple contract allowing us to negotiate a settlement on your behalf under which we would earn 33% of the settlement amount. If there is no settlement, you will owe us nothing.
Settlement / Resolution
- We will work hard to get the best settlement we can based on your special circumstances.
- We’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
- When a settlement offer is received, we will review it with you and provide our opinion on its merits.
- In many cases, we will go back and renegotiate on your behalf.
- We are usually able to negotiate settlements that our clients are happy with. However, if an acceptable offer is not forthcoming, we will discuss whether it is advisable to file suit. If so, we will prepare your case and represent you at trial. Insurance companies know that we are one of the firms that will take them to court. This is to your advantage.
- Once a settlement check is received, we immediately deposit it to a special client trust account from which any required medical/chiropractic bills are paid. We deduct our fees before issuing you a certified check for the balance of the settlement. Most of our clients never write a check or send a payment to our firm.